Thursday, September 1, 2016
Top floor of Village Market Place
Inside near the top of the escalators
Between MingHin and Mariano’s
Ogden New Eastside Families…
As of today, our student headcount has reached 66 students. The total sum due to AI Bus Service is $91,800 for 180 days of service, including separate morning routes from the neighborhood to each campus, separate dismissal routes from each campus to the neighborhood, and a single combined after-school activity route from both campuses to the neighborhood. Based on the headcount, the amount due per student is $1,390.91.
The fees paid by any new students registering after this headcount will be collected and disbursed proportionally. We also continue to explore ways to make this service more efficient and to share that cost savings with you.
To complete registration, all items below must be completed and presented at registration:
Click here for the 2016-2017 New Eastside Registration materials
1) print, read, and complete Registration Form;
2) review bus rules with your child and both sign the terms of service;
3) a Cashier’s Check, Certified Check, or Money Order in the amount of $1,390.91 made payable to AI Bus Service LLC (no personal checks accepted);
4) $10 cash for student identification card;
5) verification of residency in the New Eastside, such as IL drivers license or IL state ID, current utility bill, lease, or condo assessment statement. We will not keep a copy of this information. We only need verification of residence in the neighborhood.
If you have any questions, just let us know.